Our new calling in the ward officially begins next week! I WAS excited to begin until our little meeting on Sunday with the other scout leaders. Let me tell you....I am now scared to death. They told us that while the other groups have maybe 8 boys in there group we have 13 ACTIVE boys. Yee Haw. We are going to go absolutely nuts. They must have seen the fear in our eyes because the scoutmaster hurried and said that he will be there to help us. THAT'S RIGHT, BUDDY!! They then proceeded to tell us that by January we will have 10 more coming into our den and only 3 leaving. How on earth are we going to fit 20 8yr.olds into our house?! Hopefully they'll let us use the rec room in the church along with lots of duct tape. I also have to plan EVERYTHING! What are they thinking??! I have NO idea what to do. All I got was a little book and they said "Good Luck"! Luck, I don't want Luck. I NEED a miracle! Well, I guess I can't complain too much. We were definately lucky to have weaseled out of a Nursery calling. Also, Tim keeps reminding me that this is his dream calling. He loves the outdoors and stuff like that. He was, after all, the one who mentioned to someone that he would love to be apart of the scouts. Well, he got his wish. Merry Christmas, honey. Don't say you never got anything! :)
Here's a couple pictures of the peanut just because I can:
Naked boy....loves bathtime. Maybe not, maybe he just likes to be naked. hmmm.....
Have you ever seen such a Chunky Monkey?! I couldn't resist showing off my fat boy! He looks like he was stung by a bee!
Okay, he is cute...I'll keep him. He's just got more to love!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment