Alright, I wasn't going to post about this wonderful experience, but as I was doing the dishes I decided I just couldn't help myself. Last night Tim came home from work with a hankering for BBQ chicken. I was completely surprised because Tim just finished working 2 hrs. of mandatory overtime and I thought he would just come home and lounge. Nope, I got out of cooking duty. While he cooked, Gavin decided to deliver mommy a present in his diaper and new yellow stained onesie, so I attended to that. I heard Tim come in the back door 2 min. later asking if we wanted Burger King. Confused, I poked my head out of Gavin's room and asked what was the matter. He came in to the bedroom and said he'll take care of the poop if I go outside and look at the chicken. He warned that if I did, I would probably never eat chicken again. He was right. I went outside and lifted the lid of the BBQer and saw the pieces of chicken turning grey and oozing grey-black liquid. I won't go into too much detail about what it looked like to save everyone elses lunch, but I will tell you that it was chicken purchased last week from Walmart (the cheapest kind). I will never buy it again. I still get ickey when I think about it. Don't buy the chicken!!
Another story that might make my mom happy is Gavin, once again pooped ALL OVER ME! I swear, I should just wrap him up in a towel and leave him the bath tub all day. I was trying to get him to nap when I heard the rumbling. Out of reflex, I grabbed him and moved his butt as far away from my couch as possible. And then the eruption. I saw it come squirting out both sides of the diaper. One side emptied into my open hand....nasty....and the rest all over the boy. Luckily, he missed my clothes and the furniture. I have no idea how though. Somehow, it got on his hands and then on his binkie and then all over his feet. He spared no inch of his body, the little turd. I just decided to throw the onesie away because I did not want to clean that nastiness up. GRRR....does anyone know what gets the yellow stains out of clothes?! I swear he's a walking Shout commercial, but it doesn't work as good as I would like. Is there something else?? Help!!!
This pic is after the blowout. Why is he so freaking happy??!!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

1 comments:
ha ha ha, that's happened to me more then once! And that's why I love white clothes...my clorox pen is my best friend!!
Post a Comment