All right, now that I've spent 3 hours posting...and catching up on the Hills and Grey's online, I am finally near the end. I've just been so stinking busy with Halloween decorations, family staying over, Gavin pulling out every one of our garbage bags and getting school stuff ready that I can't think straight. Tim surprised me one day by saying that he knew it was time for me to finish school. I had been thinking this for awhile, but had no idea how or when on earth I could do that. I'm just too busy with Gavin that I don't think about these things. Tim said he felt it was right and my neighbors...whom I love, have really been helping me finish the admissions and transfering my credits, setting up internships and all that jazz. I completely forgot how to do all of that stuff! It's crazy! It's nice to live next to nurses and doctors and aspiring nurses and doctors who are still in school. They have given me the courage to do what I have been wanting to do for awhile now. I can't tell you haw stinking excited I am. Hopefully I'll survive. It's a good thing I have such wonderful people to support me. Tim, I LOVE YOU! You are my everything! I realize how hard this will be on you, but you believe in me anyways!
Anyways....I can't believe it's Halloween already! I was so excited to put our Halloween decorations up this year and start the cute art work that Gavin can make. For the last two weeks, Gavin has been finger painting drawing and getting crazy with glue. I have decided holidays are so much more fun with kids. Tim is such a holiday fanatic and I love that about him. He is so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. He's already planning out all of Gavin's gifts and where the tree is going to go. 
My kid doesn't understand...you don't eat the paint. Hopefully the paint's not from China.
Another fun activity we went to was at Sally's work. She is such a good friend! She made this FANTASTIC meal for everyone and we all did crafts and played. Let me tell you, this girl can cook. She is awesome! Everytime her and Brian invite us over for dinner, we never hesitate. I loved the fact that I could put on Gavin's Halloween costume a bit early this year. He was so stinking cute! I've never seen a cuter turtle in my life. He loved running around with the other kids and making art. 
My kid doesn't understand...you don't eat the paint. Hopefully the paint's not from China.






2 comments:
I LOVE Halloween too!! It is definitely more fun with kids. At least Tim gets excited, Tyler is such a GRINCH!!! :)
Oh, and good job on going back to school! I'm SO proud of you. Your good to finnish while you're young. I wish I had my degree... maybe if I'd stop popping out babies I could do something for myself...someday, someday ;)
Post a Comment