Saturday, October 13, 2007

Super Saturday

Today was just another crazy Saturday. I swear, Tim and I can't just have a NORMAL Saturday where you just lounge around in your PJ's all day and relax. Nope, today wasn't one of those days.


First off, Tim felt very motivated to rent a carpet cleaner and shampoo the couches and his car. I didn't want to have Gavin around all that fun stuff, so I took him to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. The kid had so much fun! It took me 4 hours to DRAG him out of there. I honestly thought that he may be a little too young for it still, but he proved me wrong. He just ran around going crazy the whole time. By the time I got hungry enough, I yanked him from the water play area and we went to the food court. I ate some good ol' pizza and Gavin didn't even touch his bread sticks I bought for him. Weird. He ALWAYS eats bread. Anyways, we get home take a much needed nap, then Tim pulled us out of the house to find our Halloween costumes. He such a goof. I can't wait to see what we're gonna look like. We then go to Iggy's....thanks to Tim's need to watch the Boston, Cleveland baseball game, and had a wonderful dinner. We ran into my Aunt's Siv, Kathy, Ann and Paula and their husbands all celebrating Siv and Ann's birthday. It was fun to see them. Especially because Kathy started hugging complete strangers because she thought they were part of our group. I still can't stop laughing about it. I had the BEST soup and salad, although I really only ate part of the soup. I hope I'll get to eat the salad tomorrow. Once again, Gavin ate NOTHING! Weird, again, but he's still acting super happy so I didn't think there was a problem.






Then, Sally and Brian called and wanted to get together and play games. SWEET! I thought that was an awesome idea so we planned on getting Gavin to bed, then telling them to come on over. Well, I sit down with Gavin to read and get ready to put him to bed when he SPEWED all over me.....and the couches Tim just cleaned!! I mean, it was everywhere! It came out of his nose and everything....YUCK. I don't think I've ever been puked on before....check that off of my list of things to do before I'm resurrected. So them we pealed off our clothes and jumped in the tub with Gavin just happy as can be. My kid is NOT normal. I never would have thought he was sick....the only thing was he has had a really hoarse voice for a few days but nothing like this. Needless to say, we had to cancel on Brian and Sally and hopefully will be able to get together tomorrow. Poor little guy, I hope feels better. Well, now I'm sorry you all had to read about that. Sorry. It's more for me and my journalling purposes. HAHAHA...Suckers!

Super sicky....super fun.....super saturday.....

1 comments:

lacey said...

Isn't it SO sad when little kids get sick. But at least he had fun at the discovery gateway. That is Kennedy's most favorite place ever! And she LOVES the balls. I think that's a kid thing, because every mom has said their kid just loved the ball area!