Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Partay!

Spinning 3D Jack-o-Lantern

Last night, Laraine threw a wicked awesome Halloween party. We all ate pizza, played games and didn't shut up. It took everything I had to leave....we couldn't shut up....like always. It's a good thing the guys get along so well. Here's a rundown of everyones thuper cute costumes...

Laraine and Andrew--best costumes Fo' Sho' Raine was a sexy pirate and Andrew, Oscar the grouch. I am SOOO mad I don't have a picture of it!
Lindsi and Paul---CSI...they're always cute! They got creative with a computer printer and their closet.
Kirstin and Kirk--Babies....need I say more. Only they could pull of wearing diapers! They even found the footed PJ's to go with it.
Marissa and KJ--Ernie and his rubber ducky. (Marissa was Ernie...DUH!)
Amy (lindsi's sister) and Mark-- She was beautiful next to Freddy Kruger. I've never seen a costume that real...creepy.
Edwin--A scary clown...have you ever seen Killer Clowns from Outer Space?!

I think we left around 10:30 and when I got to Jodi's (my most wonderful stepmomma in the WHOLE world) and Gavin was passed out on the floor. She said him and Anna (my baby sister who is Gavin's age) just played all night long. He had so much fun, in fact, that he decided to stay awake when we got home until 2 AM! Yay for me...I had to be up at 6 AM to take my mom and Shawn to the airport then go to church at 9. Oh well, it was nice to see them off on a much needed vacation and obviously I just went home and slept until 11 anyways. I obviously missed church....


Lindsi and Paul

Marissa and KJ

Oh yeah, I forgot...Tim and I were the Operation Game. We had game pieces stuck all over our body. We weren't nearly as cool as everyone else. No way. We're just cute in our own right...HAHA... No noses
Apples to Apples got pretty intense...can I gloat?...I WON!
Kirstin and Kirk






Myspace Layouts
Halloween Myspace Layouts


0 comments: