Girls night was September 20th.... I know I'm posting it a little bit late, but it was fun none the less. We had a nice chocolate fountain with all the trimmings and didn't shut up until almost midnight. Gavin joined us at around nine because Tim said he was "being crazy". Which means he wanted to game it.....Men. Anyways, Gavin loved the girls because they kept feeding him chocolate. He especially loved Whitney because she watched a bit of Baby Einstein with him. He's a ladies man.
Whitney, Kirstin, Raine, Torrie (and Baby in Waiting), Marissa, Lindsi (and SEVERAL babies in waiting) and me...duh. We just talked about everything and anything. You could not shut us up. Next week is going to be worse. We're all going to Raine's WITH the boys for a wicked awesome Halloween party. I'm so excited! We have all known each other from Junior High and High School and have all cried on each others shoulder....more times than I can count. I have never known such a wonderful group of girls. They have all been my best friends and I would never trade them for the world! Their influence has definately made me the person I am today.
Torrie (the most beautiful pregnant girl I've ever met) and Marissa (always beautiful....ALWAYS!)
Whitney and Gavin (as if you need me to point out who he is)
I think I gained about 50 lbs that night. Oh well, though....it was well worth it! I love these girls!
Whitney, Kirstin, Raine, Torrie (and Baby in Waiting), Marissa, Lindsi (and SEVERAL babies in waiting) and me...duh. We just talked about everything and anything. You could not shut us up. Next week is going to be worse. We're all going to Raine's WITH the boys for a wicked awesome Halloween party. I'm so excited! We have all known each other from Junior High and High School and have all cried on each others shoulder....more times than I can count. I have never known such a wonderful group of girls. They have all been my best friends and I would never trade them for the world! Their influence has definately made me the person I am today.
Torrie (the most beautiful pregnant girl I've ever met) and Marissa (always beautiful....ALWAYS!)
Whitney and Gavin (as if you need me to point out who he is)
I think I gained about 50 lbs that night. Oh well, though....it was well worth it! I love these girls!
0 comments:
Post a Comment