Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Almighty Pot Roast

Now, I love to cook, I really do. The only problem with me cooking is the mess that appears. And along with a mess comes the Tim with windex in hand. Luckily, Tim has eased off quite a bit when I showed him how much we can buy at the grocery store with the money we eat out with, let alone how much sexier my butt will look when we start eating healthier. I totally had him at sexier pooper.



So, in honor of my new abilites, here is my VERY FIRST POT ROAST! Not that many will find it THAT amazing, but I do! We could spend $15 eating out at Quizno's OR I could make a fantastic meal that will last us a couple of days for $15. You be the judge. I'm surprised that it took the penny pincher so long to figure it out, but you can't blame the man for trying.

1 comments:

lacey said...

I think it looks yummy!! I've never made pot roast, but my mom sure makes a good one. I should be brave like you, and try something new!