Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bachelor Meltdown

Dumb Bachelor....I'm so sad. I feel so heartbroken and distraught....could someone get me a tissue?! Oh well, I'll still be a devout Bachelor watcher until the day I die. Hopefully it's not today. I HAVE to watch the 'After the Rose' Show...then I can die. After someone gets me some freakin' tissue......still waiting!


Gavin playing Momma a sad song on his drums. He knows the entire rendition of "My Heart Will Go On". Momma's little Mozart... **SNIFF**

2 comments:

Paige said...

Glad to know someone can understand my pain. :( Love the bachelor but hated that ending! I really hope something exciting happens on the "after the rose" show. Can't wait!

Meg said...

I totally missed out this season of the bachelor, and I'm sad about that. I've always been a faithful watcher before. But I'm tempted now to go online and watch the season because I can't believe that he didn't pick either one!!! I'm sorry Crystal.... that's got to be devestating.