Sorry, no blogging until the Bachelor Finale. I am WAY too obsessed to blog...(what am I doing now??) Anyways....Blogging suspended pending one man's decision on his soul mate. GO TEAM JENNI!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago
Sorry, no blogging until the Bachelor Finale. I am WAY too obsessed to blog...(what am I doing now??) Anyways....Blogging suspended pending one man's decision on his soul mate. GO TEAM JENNI!
Posted by Crystal at 12:03 AM
3 comments:
yeah! Another blogging buddy! Thanks for leaving me a comment and you really need to read the Twilight Series...they're addicting. Speaking of addiction, I'm obsessed with the bachelor. My vote is so for Jenni!
I never watch the bachelor. Would you believe the 3 year old rules the remote!?!
HAHA! That is so funny! Have fun warching the show tonight! I hope the girl you want to win comes out on top, although, I heard that there was going to be a major upset! HMMMM...
Post a Comment