Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Photos....

Of course, I'm too cheap to spend money on a photographer and we took our good ol' Christmas pictures on our couch with the timer set on our camera. Gavin thought it was hilarious when I'd set the timer and run over to him and get ready for the "CHEESE"! Atleast we got the boy to smile.


Here's one of the baby sister. I 'Think' I'm 24 weeks in this picture. Somewhere around there.
By the way, if anyone is looking for good deals, I just blew threw $60 worth of baby clothes at Old Navy for about 8 out fits. I think it was a GREAT deal.
Oh yea, and if you want to take the kids to see The Tale of Despereax, I saw it...and it was good. Tim, Sally, Brian, Gavin and I braved the movie theater and it was wonderful. That's about it for now....



2 comments:

lacey said...

I just got your card today...yes it's Sunday, I was too lazy to get it yesterday. It's CUTE! I wonder if my camera has a timer. Good thinking...and as you'll see from my card, I was just going for a smile from all of them. Target has way cute baby girl clothes right now. In their infant sizes up to 9 months especially. It makes me want to have another girl, now. Yep, they're that cute!

Meg said...

Oh I love his curls!!! Such a cutie! We went el' cheapo style this year too! You look so good with your little belly! So exciting!