A couple of weeks ago, Gavin started this whole thing where he likes to cook me something. He'll go get the hot pads and throw in a couple of big bowls in the oven and take them out (don't worry, the oven was never on, mom). Well, one night, I had this wonderful Lasagna and I went ahead and preheated the oven. A few minutes later Tim came into the kitchen asking "what is that SMELL?" I immediately knew what had happened......
Gavin had been playing with my PLASTIC spaghetti strainer and 'cooked' with it in the oven. I FORGOT to take it out even after I reminded myself to do that about 10 times after he put it in. It wasn't Gavin's fault....It was mine.....grr....no one to blame.
I was funny though, Tim couldn't stop laughing. I totally thought he would freak. Now our oven is 98% cleaned, but it was not fun to get it to that point. Tim did most of it....thanks man.
Thank goodness the Lasagna was microwavable.....


1 comments:
hee hee, stinkin kids ;) I have to laugh, my kids do things like that all the time. And if you're anything like me, you're super scater-brained when your prego. At least your oven is super sparkly now!
Post a Comment