Gavin's birthday wasn't as big of an ordeal as it has been in the past years. I just planned a little thing at a local park with a pinata...come on, it's not a party without a pinata!
We started off with a trip to Leatherby's
Gavin was so excited for his new Spiderman bike. I honestly didn't think he'd actually be able to ride it yet, but he's peddling like a pro!
Fablehaven..Numero 3 (Thank you Mrs. Morris...my Favorite 5th grade teacher!)
Long Story Short....
Tim and I were sealed in the temple in November 2004 and Gavin David joined us shortly in June 2006. Quinn Elyse followed soon after in April 2009. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and beautiful, smart and funny children. I love that I'm able to stay home and play with my babies and smother them with my motherness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment