Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things that just crack me up...

Here are a few things that have made me laugh this week:
  • The man on a walk with his wife pushing the button on the side of the light that says "push to cross"....the man was pushing that thing at a rate of about 1,000 times a minute with a priceless 'I gotta pee' look on his face....I wanted to roll down my window and say "You really only need to push it ONCE!"
  • My son. He loves to wear his bike helmet....EVERYWHERE. He only took it off this weekend when we went to Target and I told him he had to or the workers there would steal it. He even tried to sleep in it later that night, but I some how pried it off of his curly noggin'.
  • A woman who told me that breastfeeding makes you boobs saggy and weird looking....I laughed and reminded her that it's not breastfeeding that does that...it's pregnancy! Besides, isn't that why they invented Plastic Surgery?!
  • While doing an art project for Father's Day I actually had to MAKE Gavin sit there and finish coloring and fingerpainting. The whole time he kept asking if he could get down and go take a nap. What a weird moment.
  • Someone...yet again...laughed when they saw me changing my daughters cloth diaper. I laughed when I saw her behind me in line at the store...spending $20 on diapers....
  • My sweet, dear, wonderful husband woke Gavin up from a nice Sunday nap...because he was bored.
HAHA!! Sometimes we all need to lighten up and laugh a little!

1 comments:

Tami said...

I know I'm the last one you want to hear from right now.. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I love your blog. Your little girl is so adorable. They are both getting so big..