Monday, June 22, 2009

Weight Loss..

Okay, my turn to post about weight loss...

These past couple of weeks I have been really trying to make sure I work out 4 days a week...no exceptions.

I am pleased to announce that I am doing great at that!

Now, here's my problem....I've always been really good at working out...I love it. It's the dieting (or eating style changes) that I struggle with. So, starting tomorrow I am getting back on Weight Watchers.

I'm *Heck* bent on losing all of this weight of mine. I'm not used to being this big...I've NEVER been this big in my life (except when I was 9 months pregnant with Gavin)

I will keep up my exercising...and stay on weight watchers no matter what.

Wish me luck...mmmkay?!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck girl! I know, it's so frustrating to gain weight with these babies and then try to loose it. I highly recommend the book "The 3 hour diet" by Jorge Cruise. Give it a read, it's a good one. That's how I've always been able to loose weight when I've needed (wanted) to.

Katy said...

Good luck! I have heard it is even harder to lose the weight the second time around. :(