Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quinn 2 Months...

My Baby Girl is 2 months old...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's Miss Quinn's 2 Month Stats: (I sound like I'm rattling off batting averages)

  • Height: 22 inches...40 %
  • Weight: 11 lbs 10 oz...75%
  • Noggin: 39 1/2 cm...75%

Looks like I have a short, fat girl with a big heed...."It's like an Orange on a Toothpick!"

So far this month she

  • Started to roll over from her tummy to her back
  • Gets to spend all day at my Mom's on Monday's while I work
  • She still takes amazing naps
  • Beginning to go to bed earlier (about 9:30PM) which means she wakes up at about 4 instead of 6AM...oh well, right. Can't keep her up until midnight forever.
  • She still loves the bubbies
  • Loves to look at faces and smile
  • Babbles all of the time
  • Goes straight to 'super mad' when she's tired

Nutty things we call her:
  • Quiggley
  • Gus Gus (the short, fat mouse from Cinderella)
  • Ellie
  • Quinley Bug

3 comments:

Sally said...

That girl is adorable! I can't believe it's been two months already!

Ashley said...

She is simply gorgeous! What a cutie pie!

Katy said...

She's adorable!