Friday, October 30, 2009

Disneyland...Day 2.

Our first day at Disneyland was a bit cloudy and cool (for So. Cal). It really was perfect weather. I loved how cute the decorations were for Halloween!
This is us riding the train. Gavin was a little chicken and wouldn't go on some of the rides we thought he'd love. By the end of the week we DRAGGED him on everything we could (mostly because I paid for his stink butt!)


Quinn is in her pajama's...This is one of many poop blowouts (i HATE disposible diapers!)





Gavin had these gangster/weirdo poses for everything. No cute cheesy photos here.


Tim, Wyatt, Riley and Tatum on Splash Mountain.


This was Quinn most of the time....either in the stroller or in the Moby. She was so happy just to watch.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Gavin is so hilarious! I will never forget all the poses he would do when we were at Lagoon last year. Funny kid! And Quinn is adorable!

Jilly Bean said...

Oh so fun! Disney at Halloween time is fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun vacation! Your kids are sooo cute! I love your new picture of you and Tim. Very cute.
Angie in Wyo