Holy Cow, I didn't realize how many photos there were from Sea World. Prepare for stupid picture overload!
I'm getting ready to hurry and nurse the Quinn at Elmo 4D. Let me tell you how good I was at nursing on the fly.

The only picture I got with all the boys looking and it's Quinn with her eyes closed.
Pointing at the fishies...
Another ghetto smile. (Notice the cut on his face. A cleaner woman in Disneyland hit him with a broom thingie and cut his face open)

Gavin went banana's for the Sea Lion show. He still talks about it all of the time.
"Kids, SMILE for Momma"
Baby Shamu's. I put the camera away during the big ol' Shamu part because we were sitting in the 'Soak Zone'. That's all I need, a broken camera.
Such a cootie bug. I love her faces.
Tatum was Quinny's little play toy. He entertained her and played with her all of the time.
Gavin loved the Elmo Playland.
She was so hungry that she ate all of my $13 Spaghetti. Annoying.
He loved that he could wait in line and ride all by himself. He also loved how he got diarrhea in the bouncy house AFTER I let Tim run off with the boys and go on the big kid rides....so I'm dragging a poor poopy boy, a SCREAMING Quinn and 2 huge strollers all by myself to a bathroom I couldn't find. Then I had to SHOVE all 3 of us into a tiny stall and try to clean up the mess. In the mean time, Quinn is STARVING and screaming her head off. After I finally got Gavin taken care of, I just sat down in an alley way and ripped my shirt off. I was so frazzled that I couldn't even let everyone else know was and my milk wouldn't come out because I was stressed. Delightful. I didn't like that part.
I'm getting ready to hurry and nurse the Quinn at Elmo 4D. Let me tell you how good I was at nursing on the fly.
The only picture I got with all the boys looking and it's Quinn with her eyes closed.
Pointing at the fishies...
Another ghetto smile. (Notice the cut on his face. A cleaner woman in Disneyland hit him with a broom thingie and cut his face open)
Gavin went banana's for the Sea Lion show. He still talks about it all of the time.
"Kids, SMILE for Momma"
Baby Shamu's. I put the camera away during the big ol' Shamu part because we were sitting in the 'Soak Zone'. That's all I need, a broken camera.
Such a cootie bug. I love her faces.
Tatum was Quinny's little play toy. He entertained her and played with her all of the time.
Gavin loved the Elmo Playland.
She was so hungry that she ate all of my $13 Spaghetti. Annoying.
He loved that he could wait in line and ride all by himself. He also loved how he got diarrhea in the bouncy house AFTER I let Tim run off with the boys and go on the big kid rides....so I'm dragging a poor poopy boy, a SCREAMING Quinn and 2 huge strollers all by myself to a bathroom I couldn't find. Then I had to SHOVE all 3 of us into a tiny stall and try to clean up the mess. In the mean time, Quinn is STARVING and screaming her head off. After I finally got Gavin taken care of, I just sat down in an alley way and ripped my shirt off. I was so frazzled that I couldn't even let everyone else know was and my milk wouldn't come out because I was stressed. Delightful. I didn't like that part.This picture is exactly how I felt by the end. 

I'm Okay now :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment