Thursday, October 22, 2009

No Mickey Pics today.

Photobucket

I would love to delight you all with our pics from our recent Disneyland/So. Cal trip and rub it in...really, I would.

I'll have to do it later, though, because on the way home from our trip, Quinn and I got the Pig Flu from some crazy foreigner who wanted to take pictures with my kids like they're giant animal puppets. Well, I got better and Quinn got better....almost. Hers turned into pneumonia and is making her quite cheerful, the poor squirt.

Hopefully, I'll get to those funfilled pics soon, until then, don't ever ask how they get chest xrays for a baby. Picture your babies fragile arms above her head and insert her into a straw. Then make her sit there for 20 min. Lovely, let me assure you.

By the way, I don't want to EVER have to spell check 'Pneumonia'---EVER again.

1 comments:

Katy said...

That is terrible! I hope she gets feeling better soon.