To begin our vacation we made a too brief stop at my Aunt Sherrie's home in St. George. Gavin had so much fun playing with our cousins. He was so sad when we left and kept asking if we could leave him there with Caleb.
We had so much fun there! They made us a big ol' Chili dinner and then Sherrie got up early and made Gavin Mickey Mouse pancakes before we left.
He also keeps pointing at Savannah's picture and saying "I like that grill. She's my new grillfriend. Her name's Avannah." 

Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago



2 comments:
I like the new look! I'm so excited to see you this Saturday. :)
Aunt Sherrie and Aunt Gayle are THE BEST!! We always have so much fun with them and never want to leave too! My kids think Sherrie and Gayle's kids are the greatest! And I love learning from Gayle and Sherrie. They're such wonderful moms!
Post a Comment