Monday, November 30, 2009

7 Months

Oh, Quinny Quinn...How big you have become! You are the most beautiful and happy baby girl I know!

Let's see. Right now you are:

  • SO CLOSE to crawling. (or scooting)
  • Eats pretty much any food (table food) I give her....she's not too sure on the edibility of babyfood purees
  • LOVES Avocado's right out of the skin
  • Right this moment she's teething up a storm...you can tell her mouth hurts so bad
  • Her giant 'V' on her forehead seems like it will NEVER disappear....'v' for vulcan
  • Waves
  • She LOVES to sing. If she hears someone singing or something playing music she'll sing right along. Gavin loves this game.




A happy rolly polly baby girl

2 comments:

oops! said...

She's adorable, like her mommy!

Angie in Wyo said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is 7 months already. I would love to give her a big squeeze. You do it for me, ok.