Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Bumbo Bandwagon


That's right, I've jumped on the Bumbo Bandwagon and the ride is fantastic! For those who do not know, I'm mildly obsessed, maybe even clinically obsessed with babyzone.com. The ladies on there have been with me since we were all pregnant together in the June Due Date Club. Well, recently everyone started to become facinated with the Bumbo Seat. "What's a Bumbo?" you may ask. It's only the most genious item for a baby in the world!! It's kind of like a booster seat, but it's got flavor! It helps babies as little as 3 months sit up on their own. So nice when they want to be apart of the party. For mom's it's awesome because you can set the kid on the table or a countertop and have him sit up and see what's going on. The mom is hands free and able to do the stuff she needs! (Hey I should get paid for this endorsement....I'm a freaking commercial!) I love it and Gavin loves it! It was my first Ebay purchase, too! I'm just a crazy ebay fool now! Okay.....since you are all curious about this fancy schmancy thingie....I'd better post pics so you know what on Earth I'm going on about.

Too bad my Chunky Monkey may not be able to fit very much longer. (It's big enough for NORMAL size 2 year olds!)

1 comments:

lacey said...

Ha ha ha. I think it's awesome. I'm going to have to jump right on the band wagon too when our little one is born. Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy. Mostly because I am too :)