
As I had mentioned in the previous post, I am absolutely obsessed with Babyzone.com. I love it. It has been nice having a group of girls you can talk to about everything! I have literally been chatting with these wonderful women since I was 4 months pregnant. I now belong to the June Birthday Club (used to be the June Due Date Club), Breastfeeding support group and the weightloss board. These women have been so helpful to me. I have never felt silly asking questions that I would normally feel funny asking a pediatrician or nurse. I always find the right advice or encouragement I need. For example, I would have never have made it this far into breastfeeding if it wasn't for them. There help has made me realize that I can make it the entire year. They know everything!!! I can't imagine life without them.
Last Tuesday I had a wonderful opportunity to meet with a couple Babyzoners at Cabela's in Lehi. It was the most fun I've had in a long time! Adrianna brought her son AJ. They are from New Jersey and were in town blessing there handsome baby boy. Julie is from Provo and has the 3 most beautiful children you will ever see. She brought along her baby girl Reagan who is going to grow up to just as beautiful as her big sister Jillian. I can't believe that I was just meeting these women for the first time. To me, it seemed as if I had known them for years. They are some really wonderful women.
Here is AJ, Reagan and Gavin. Gavin is easy to spot. He's the giant on the end. 

0 comments:
Post a Comment