It's about TIME they split the ward....sheesh! We had been waiting and waiting for some indication that the split was going to happen and it finally came during sacrament yesterday. I think everyone is pretty happy about the split. The bishop said our ward had 823 members in it (not including children under eight)!! We definately needed somewhere else to grow. We are now back to our old ward building, which is nice because it's right across the street. Also, our scout count went down from 20 in our group to about 5. That is MUCH better. I feel alot less freaked out knowing there are less boys. I feel as if we can do alot more with them when there aren't as many. YEAH!! I really am excited. The only drawback is that we move to the 1:00pm block. Oh well, guess that means we can sleep in!
Steele's Music Tastes
7 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment