Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rolling OVER!

Gavin DID IT!! He rolled over! I can't believe it, I am so darn excited! He had been on the verge for quite some time now. I think he really had no motivation to do it until yesterday. I had layed him on his stomach to play with a crazy toy Tim bought him the other day and he started to freak out (nothing new). So, I decided to put the toy over him so he can see it and VOILA, he followed the toy with his eyes and there you have it. He is officially mobile! The funny thing now is that he is rolling like crazy all of a sudden. It's like something just clicked in his little peanut brain. He now rolls both ways and can get from one end of the room to the other. Its crazy! Go, baby bug, GO!

1 comments:

lacey said...

Yippee. Isn't it so fun when they start scooting around by themselves. I was super excited when Kennedy did, and then I got really sad because she was growing up SO FAST!! :)