Well, the past 10 days have been quite chaotic. I just started babysitting my baby sister Annabelle full time and have noticed I have little time to blog. The first little bit was rough. After all, 2 babies under 6 months is enough to make anyones hair stand on end. We had a bumpy road trying to figure out how to introduce a bottle, but over the past few days she has begun to realize that the bottle isn't so horrible after all. It's also been nice to have mr. Ian there with me. He is such a good brother and is such a big helper. I think we have all managed to find some kind of routine and it gets better everyday. I think I can handle it......atleast for now!
We also had a big fieldtrip for the scouts on Saturday. We took all the boys to the Utah Figherfighters Museum and Memorial. They sure got a kick out of it. Each boy earned their badge and then we all headed off to Macy's to get some icecream. Luckily, Gavin bug was a very good boy through the whole thing.
Saturday night was where all the fun began. We went with Tyler and Lacey to the Boondocks Funcenter in Draper. I really missed the 49th Street Galleria so I'm glad they opened up this place! They had everything! Rock climbing walls, batting cages, arcade, giant play center for kids, bumper boats and go cart (I'm sure there's more than that!). We ended up playing arcade games most of the night and ended with some good ol' batting practice. Lacey is a real brave girl! She was barefoot and holy preggo and she still hit better than me! Kennedy and Gavin were pretty good kids too. Gavin spent most the night in the Snugli looking at all of the lights and Kennedy had fun running around. Those poor kids were so tired by the time we left. I loved it, we really need to go again soon! (Sorry no pics, totally left the camera at home!)
Also, my baby sister, miss anna banana was baptized today! She was so beautiful in her white dress! She didn't cry at all during the entire thing! I thought she would be very mad when they sprinkled water on her head, but she didn't holler at all! She is such a cutie!!! I'll post pics soon....I hope.....maybe by Christmas!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA HIPPIE!! You are da bomb...da bomb. Break it down, yo. We love you!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

1 comments:
Yippee!! We had fun too, we should go again. It's pretty cheap and super fun!! But this time, no mexican food first! ha ha
Post a Comment