
Four Months have gone by since I've given birth to this massive baby monster and I still think he is the most beautiful baby alive, fat rolls and all. Okay, let me start off
by saying....."Seaworld called and they said they need Shamu back!" My son is off the charts! Today, at his 4 month appointment, the doc said he is in the 99th percentile for weight. He almost broke the office record. The record for a 4 monther: 18 lb. 8 oz>>>>>>> My "peanut": 18 lbs. 7 oz. Wow....all I can say is what the heck is this kid eating???? Maybe he's been jumping in the car after we all go to sleep and runs to the local GNC for some protein shakes. I don't know. That's the only thing I've come up with so far. Height wise he's also gigantic...still. He is in the 95th perc. in height and head girth. I had no idea I had these kinds of genes in me. Neither Tim nor I are big people. Maybe I lucked out and got myself a football player who will star on an episode of Cribs and make momma and dadda lots of moolah.
So far this month he is just developing like crazy. He just keeps getting better at everything (grabbing, talking, screaming) and is just as active as can be. He is constantly in motion. Diaper changes and eating are wrestling matches, as well as trying to take a nap.
He has begun teething.....ewwww....... Dr. Boettger said that it looks like one of his top teeth are going to make an appearance soon. YIKES. Nursing may get a little rough once those choppers come in. I'm scared to death. Pray for me!
Grandma was nice enough to buy Gavin a couple teething rings. He loves those things. He does freak out though when he loses grip and the ice cold ring sticks to his face. It's hilarious!
He still loves his linkadoos and falls asleep in the car while holding onto them. It is too funny.
Sadly, he is losing interest in his fishy bouncer. He just doesn't seem to care for the bubbles anymore and he tries to roll out of it. Guess we'll just have to put it into storage for the next peanut.
Well, it is getting late I better stop blogging now. I just can't stop posting pictures. Someone out there get me some help. Call Dr. Phil, Oprah or maybe even Maury. They might be able to help me! Good NIGHT!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment