Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Annabelle, Baby Smell's Baptism


My baby sister was just baptised a few Sunday's ago in a beautiful white dress that will probably not fit her tomarrow, the little chunker! She was such an angel the entire time. I don't even think she cried when they sprinkled the water on her forehead. She is one lucky girl to have so many people who love her. She has been very fun to watch during the day and I find myself becoming more and more attatched to the monkey everyday I spend with her. She is definately a welcome addition to our family.


Also, we made quite the discovery that Sunday as well. Gavin, the little stinker, has sort of renounced the bottle (since I haven't given him one for a few weeks) and he also says "NO WAY" to that nasty formula. It didn't matter that he hadn't ate in 5 hours. He refused to have anything to do with it until I could go out to the car. Silly boobie boy.






My beautiful Step momma with Anna and her Godmothers, Suzanne and Robin (Ian's Godmothers as well). What a lucky girl!


Congratulations Jodi, Daddy and Anna!!
I love you guys!

0 comments: