Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Park City...I mean Party City!

Last weekend, my mom's entire family stayed in Park City in a GIANT cabin for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Let me say..... my aunts and uncles went all out for this one! The house had 7 bedrooms, 2 family rooms with total entertainment hookups, a big ol' jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, hot tub and amazing views. My sister, her boy toy, Brandi, Tim, Gavin and I all bunked together in the loft above the whole thing! It was so much fun hanging out with my sisters and my mom and all the family I hardly ever see anymore now that we all have lives!

Gavin enjoyed his first experience in a pool (okay, it was a giant tub). We got out the Little Swimmers (holy expensive I might add) and jumped on in. My Grandma thought it would be fun and turn on the jets, but the jets had air in them and all we got at first was a huge burst of water in Gavin and my face. It was too funny. The look on Gavin's face was absolutely priceless.




For dinner on Saturday night, we all went to to the Main Street Noodle and Pizza Company in downtown Park City for some grub. My pizza was delicious, but everyone thought I was crazy for getting no cheese.....by the way....Leave me alone guys! It's just cheese!!

Our ONLY family picture! I need to take more family photos!

1 comments:

lacey said...

How FREAKIN fun!! I'm jealous :) Yea, those swim diapers are way expensive...wait til he poops in one...K.J has done it lots. It's the worst ever! ha ha