Hello there. I almost completely forgot how to post, it's been so freaking long! Sorry 'bout that. It's been a little stressful these last couple weeks with work, babysitting and scouts. Luckily, I am now able to stop working completely. Poor Verlinda. When I put in my 2 weeks at the restraunt she was sooooo understanding. How is it to have a boss like her? I swear I cried on her shoulder for atleast an hour. She even said she'd let me come back when I'm ready. I am so greatful God has given her to me. Her and her family have been so supportive and helpful throughout these years. Hopefully she can find someone to work for me soon!
Also, Gavin, my little sexy monster, has officially begun the teething process. EWWWW....... teething is no fun at all for mom OR dad. This weekend was the worst (so far). We went into town early on Saturday to spend time with family. Poor Gavin has been having a heck of a time nursing because his mouth hurts so bad. He latches on and then screams for a half hour. The poor kid. We then went to Target, thinking he would eat fine there (the fitting rooms are great for feedings, by the way). NOPE!! I think the entire store was thinking I was beating my child. Tim said he was in Electronics and could hear his peircing scream. Yuck. Needless to say I gave up trying to feed him and went out to the car instead. After wrestling with him for about an hour he finally ate enough to make it home. Thanks Tim for turning in your Mountain Dew bottle into a teething ring. You are the best daddy ever!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment