It's late.....and I just remembered that I haven't posted any pics of the Caribou County Fair. What's wrong with me?! Where have I gone wrong?! Maybe I just thought because Lacey posted her's quickly that was good enough. (Way to go, Lacey! You da Shiznit!) We didn't get to enjoy the fair as long as we usually liked this year. We missed a few key items, the demolition derby and the rodeo, but other than that it was still fun. Dave had a reunion (class of '69 I think) and he was in a Super good mood all weekend.....besides getting into the usual arguments with Wyatt (another story). We ate candy and fair food until we got sick and played Hillbilly golf until our heart was content. We all need to get out more often!

Dave telling his stories (there good, though!)
Playing in Grandma's rocks.
Gavin LOVED the kiddie pool. Maybe next year he'll be ready for uncle tyler's makeshift slip and slide.
Thanks for letting Gavin play with Kennedy's beads....my little girl.




1 comments:
Hooray for the fair! Are we trashy or what. It's kinda sad that that is the funnest time of the year for all of us. Sad and strange :)
Post a Comment