Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's too hot for Penguins to just be walking around...

Last Saturday, we went to the zoo. It was everything we had hoped for and more, except for the fact that we couldn't see half the animals. I felt like I was at the "Invisible Zoo". All was well though, Gavin just got the biggest kick out of everything and was totally engrossed in most of the animals....especially the monkeys. He just giggled and waved at the cute little spider monkeys and SCREAMED when it was time to move to the next exhibit. Another favorite of his was the alligator. I have no idea why though...the sucker didn't move. It didn't even looked like it was alive......BUUUUTT there was a nice shiny penny someone left on it's back. Maybe Gavin was looking at the Bling, not the animal. He liked the alligator so much, I let him ride it. I'm such a good mom. Tim was shocked when I let him eat a french fry. I am such a health food freak with this kid, it's really annoying. I really should follow his diet plan.

You GOTSTA have one of these pictures if you go to the HOGLE ZOO!

Down for the count....I'm glad he had fun!

0 comments: