I LOVE MYSPACE! It was sent from heaven, I swear! Without it, I never would have found all of my best friends from high school all pregnant and married and stuff. I LOVE IT (i think i said that already).
Anyways, Saturday was Torrie's baby shower and I loved getting to hang out with her and a bunch of other friends. I hadn't seen most of these girls for 5 or so years! We weren't supposed to get married and have kids!! What's wrong with us?! We were supposed to always think the universe revolves around us and only us (oh wait, it still does!).
Here's Lindsi, Marissa, Me, Kirstin and Torrie! Shannon was also there and a couple others from school. MEG, I'm sorry we missed YOUR shower! I didn't realize that was why you were coming up....I'm an idiot! I would have brought you some diapers or something!!
Here's beautiful pregnant Meg and Ashley. (Sorry, Meg, I stole your picture!)
The "STRAW" team. Well, we are still missing Lorraine and Brendee. Hopefully, they'll be here for the big shindig I'm trying to plan for next month! I can't wait!
CONGRATULATIONS, MEG AND TORRIE!!
Here's Lindsi, Marissa, Me, Kirstin and Torrie! Shannon was also there and a couple others from school. MEG, I'm sorry we missed YOUR shower! I didn't realize that was why you were coming up....I'm an idiot! I would have brought you some diapers or something!!
Here's beautiful pregnant Meg and Ashley. (Sorry, Meg, I stole your picture!)
The "STRAW" team. Well, we are still missing Lorraine and Brendee. Hopefully, they'll be here for the big shindig I'm trying to plan for next month! I can't wait!CONGRATULATIONS, MEG AND TORRIE!!

1 comments:
Ha!!! I think it's funny that you stole my picture. I feel bad that I didn't send you an invite, I'm a nice friend huh! It was a family shower for my side of the family and I just invited 3 friends because I was afraid that there wouldn't be enough room in my sisters house. I was right, people were standing and I felt bad. Oh well. You're a cutie! Next to Torrie I look like I'm having triplets! I hope that you forgive me....
Post a Comment