Last night, we took Gavin to Cookie Cutter's to be rid of the mullet once and for all. I know what most are thinking.....FINALLY! I know, I know...
He did wonderfully. A whole heck of alot better than I thought. I was thinking there was NO WAY for him to sit still longer than a few seconds, but they proved me wrong. He just sat and watched Baby Einstein and played with a Dora doll. What a good kid!
Here's a few before going under the knife....


Poor Girl. I swear after taking 50 pictures, she probably wants to kill me!
After Shots:
He looks like a little boy now...not a little girl!
Loved his balloon. Wouldn't let go of it for hours!

Hey, mom and dad need to look sexy too!

2 comments:
So cute! Just for the record, I loved the mullet too. The kid couldn't not look cute if he wanted to. Love him!
So cute! Just for the record, I loved the mullet too. The kid couldn't not look cute if he wanted to. Love him!
Post a Comment