Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Picasso

Lately, Gavin has been only taking one nap in the afternoon rather than two (hence, my lack of blogging...that was done during his SECOND nap). I never thought that I would love it so much! There are so many things we've been able to do and so many activities I've been dying to try and it just wasn't possible when he was sleeping two hours after he woke up.

So far we have been taking nice super long walks at the Jordan River Parkway, playing at the park, having fun at the library and fingerpainting. I love this mommy-stinkbug time! Also, weaning him has been much easier with only one nap a day. Now he's only nursing at night and it is so NICE. He's really not as attatched to the boob as I thought. He really doesn't miss it. He's also been going crazy with the Baby Signs. So far, he's figured out Book, More, Eat (which is still smacking himself in the face) and drink. He has even made up his own signs too....i figured, why change what works. He sniffs for 'flower' and sticks his tounge out for 'dog'. So stinking cute, I think.

Here's some lovely pictures of the mess we made while finger painting. I've used so much paint this week that I think we may be needing more very soon!



My little Picasso.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal - I love to see my Grandchild every day. thank you

Anonymous said...

I got to see your VENT....What happened to it?
love mommy