Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The 5th of July

For the 5th of July we celebrated sweet little Cayson Fowler's birthday. We went over to Wyatt and Tami's new house and watched their neighbors illegal fireworks from their front lawn. When that was over with we turned our chairs around and watched the Rocky Mountain Raceway's firework show. It was quite entertaining! I loved it for sure!

Oh yeah, and I have to throw in for the sake of Lacey, the lovely ash from a firework that burned her butt and holes in her chair.....Freaky. Only the 9 month pregnant lady, right? The one that can't get out of the way as fast! I'm sorry, Lacey! I just have to right this as a reminder to talk about it every year for the rest of our lives!
Riley, Kennedy and Tatum going crazy after the slippy slide.
Reagan in her sexy swimsuit!
Chilling in his jammies with a cup of ice, spider-man sippy cup and a bag of chips and watching fireworks. Life does not get any better than that.
Christian, Riley and Campbell getting annoyed with Aunt Crystal.

The Birthday boy loved the slippy slide much more than Gavin. It took Gavin a bit to warm up to it, but he loved it eventually!

Us Fowler's don't go buy normal slip n' slides. Nope, we buy giant painting tarps! We get too crazy to get the crappy ones! Got to have one tradition to pass to the kids, right?!

0 comments: