Lacey deserves a whole post just for herself! On Friday she gave birth to the 13th grandchild on the Fowler side! Boo yah! Lucky number 13! He IS SO CUTE! All Gavin wanted to do was hold the baby and hold the baby's binkie in his mouth. He looked so proud. He got kind of mad, though. I didn't realize until later that he thought he got to take the baby home with him. I had to keep telling him that it was Lacey's new baby and we would see him again soon.
Baby Stats (I think these are right)
LINCOLN
8 lbs. 15 oz (New Fowler record!)
22 inches long
Good job, Lacey!
Baby Stats (I think these are right)
LINCOLN
8 lbs. 15 oz (New Fowler record!)
22 inches long
Good job, Lacey!

4 comments:
That's a good sized baby! 4 pounds heavier and 4 inches longer than my newest!
Congrats on the new nephew though, he's adorable!
Wow Lacie!!!! Gorgeous Baby!!!! I love new babies.
What a nice sister-in-law you are to post such a nice things. He is beautiful.
Thanks for the post, I feel so honored ;) Gavin was so cute with the baby, we'll see you guys at least by fair time so he can have some more baby time!
That is such a cute name. I love it! Congrats Tyler and Lacey!
Post a Comment