Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boating





We went boating with Raine and Drew last Saturday (and the day before just I went without any kids or husband! It was nice to have a day to myself!) and we just went crazy in the water. Gavin's starting to even be okay with swimming in the middle of the lake too. (Of course with a life jacket...duh!)

On a side note....we'll see who's REALLY reading this post....Right before I went boating, I took a Pregnancy Test. Guess what it said...."Knocked up". That's right...you heard it. I'm gonna get fatter, meaner and uglier within the next few months, so be nice to me and send me lots of money.

Now, tomorrow we leave for the Caribou County Fair. Only the most Redneck for my family. Then, the day after we get back, we'll be driving to Colorado to see Tim's brother in Pueblo. YAY!! Getting sick in the car....YAY!! Tim and I have bets going on to see how many times I can throw up on the way to Denver. I'll let you know who wins!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! That is awesome, Crystal!

Anonymous said...

I love how you posted that! Very funny.

Congrats! We need another baby in the family (I'm Tim's cousin). We love babies!

Hope to see you in Bear Lake on the 23rd.

Miss Deja said...

Congratulation little lady! Yeah for cute kids...which you guys apparently make well! I'm very excited to see your next curly-haired cutie! :)

lacey said...

YIPPEE! Congrats on the bun currently getting warm in your oven! Have fun driving to Colorado and puke once for me!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That is awesome! I am so happy for you!!
You will love having two kids! It is the best when they can play together!

Torrie said...

I totally missed that part of the post and just looked at the pictures. Congrats!!!