We went with my friend Laraine and her husband Andrew to Utah Lake and took their boat out with some of our friends. It was probably the most fun I've had on the 4th for a long time. It's nice to have good friends who take you fun places.
Raine keeping me from dying in the middle of the lake. Most people don't know I'm SCARED to DEATH of water. Laraine capitalizes on it daily! The water was surprisingly warm and the day was nice and cloudy (so not so scorching). Also, there were hardly any boats out. NICE for the Paranoid girl.
Gavin and his new girl, Maryanne. Gav's trying to copy her.
I'm trying to upload videos of Gavin tubing and Tim wakeboarding....sorry. I'm impatient, I'll try again tomorrow. Here are some pics instead:
Gavin in his 4th of July outfit he wore for all but 2 hours...money well spent, I'd say! We watched a few fireworks, but not too many. We were too exhausted to move by the end of the day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment