Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Reflections of the Sumo Baby

I was arguing with a family member about how large and in charge Gavin was when he was little. For how skinny and active he is now, nobody who didn't see him when he was small believes that I had a giant baby. I remember being scared to death that my kid was going to be one of those kids who can't walk straight because his thighs where too gigantic.

These pictures are of Gavin when he was 2MONTHS OLD! That's right.....I blessed him at 6 weeks and a few weeks later, this is what he looked like!! Last Sunday, I was watching our neighbors baby blessing last Sunday and the little girl was normal size. So cute, so little. Gavin's blessing outfit was size 6-12 months. It's funny because I remember everyone in our ward telling me I blessed a whale. (Not something to say to a woman who is still hormonal, by the way.) He was 15 lbs. at 2 months and 19 pounds at 4! My kid is the epitome of "Chunky Monkey"! He liked da Mama's Milk, that's for sure!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a chunk!