Today's appointment was quite relaxing. I took Gavin to my mom and Shawn's to play since I knew I had to take some more blood tests and take the 'Oh so comfy' Group B strep test. I was definately not expecting for the nurse to tell me to go in the bathroom and do the test to myself. I know this is totally 'TMI', but honestly....It is so much nicer than having to be spread eagle.
Next, I headed to get my iron checked....for the 10th time and it was quite nice to just be able to relax without making sure Gavin wasn't stealing all of the latex gloves.
After I picked up Gavin from my mom's we went to the Mcdonald's playland and Gavin played for about 2 hours! I loved it because I just sat there and relaxed while he went crazy. Needless to say...he took a great nap!
Then, after Tim came home, I went to water aerobics with Kirstin and Raine and just floated around. It is the only exercise I can do without feeling like she is going to fall out of my body!
Overall...it was a great day today!
OH yes.....
Here is the paint job we gave the babies room. Tim did great...again....
I still have lots to do to it. I have shelves to put up and pictures and all that other fancy stuff, so I'll need to update it later.



Also, my new carseat cover came in from Etsy.com and I LOVE IT! The girl did an amazing job and I am so in love with how soft it is. It looks a little goofy in the picture because I just washed the whole carseat and didn't put the cover on perfect. I need to fix the hood. SOOOO....if you need a new washable cover for about $40 go to: http://www.mymommynmecovers.blogspot.com/


3 comments:
The baby's room looks awesome! Great job, Tim!
What a cute car seat! and I love the baby room, very cute colors. It looks cozy and yummy like neapolitan Ice cream. It sounds like you had one of those wonderful "its great to be preggo" days, I miss those :)
I love the baby room, especially the stripes. You guys did an awesome job. We can't wait until we have a new baby to buy for...it is the only way to keep my baby desires in check.
Post a Comment