Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thomas the Train

I must say..."my step mom is WAY cooler than YOURS!" For Christmas, Jodi bought Gavin (and Tim and I) tickets to see Thomas the Train (the super, totally live musical). All of us, Dad, Jodi, Ian, Anna, Gavin, Tim and I joined forces to make my little boy happy.
To say that Gavin had the 'Time of his Life' would be a gross understatement. This kid was screaming all of the trains names at my dad and he freaked out any time one of them were on stage. Toward the end, he joined the baby mosh pit in the aisles...singing and dancing.





AND of course, we had to make a stop at Leatherby's afterwards.....
Isn't that a given??




This is Gavin and Ian in the 'Baby Mosh Pit' You really can't see much in the beginning...sorry....

1 comments:

lacey said...

How awesome is that?! I bet he had so much fun. I saw and ad for that and totally thought of Gavin. I'm glad he got to go!