Well, the whole potty training thing was a success in some ways. He is now almost completely potty trained...at home. We still can't go anywhere without a diaper, but I really don't care. For now, and atleast for a couple of weeks after the baby is born, I'm just planning on sticking with what we've got. It is nice though, we do go through about half of the diapers during the day than we used too.
Doing the potty dance...
Yes, there's a potty in my kitchen. Sorry, my pregnant butt doesn't want to rush up the stairs to take my kid to the bathroom!
Oh yeah, and for all those mom's getting ready to potty train....don't waste your time on pullups. Gavin still peed in it because he thought it was a diaper and it was nearly impossible for him to pull it down himself. Just go straight for the underwear. Yes, there will be a couple of accidents, but they are not NEARLY as much as a hassle!
And as for the bun in the oven, she's still there...I've been super crampy and have had tons of contractions, but no where near the real thing. My midwife doesn't ususally check to see how far along you are unless you want her to. I figure, 'What's the Point?' I wasn't even dialated when I went into labor with Gavin and I've known women to stay at a 4 or 5 for weeks. We'll see, though...I might get curious by my next appointment;)

1 comments:
HOORAY for potty training! Isn't it funny how it just "clicks" and they're ready. Good job on sticking with it, that will make things much easier when baby girl arrives.
Post a Comment