Thursday, March 26, 2009

Really, I know I'm done too....

Today Gavin looked at me and asked "Are you done mama?" Immediately, I got teary eyed and said "Yep, Mommy is SOOO done".

Sadly, neither of us were on the same page. He was asking if I was done playing Ski-Ball at Chucky Cheese's because it was his turn and I was beginning to take out my frustrations on the balls. I, on the other hand was just thinking about how swollen, sick and tired I was feeling.

All at once, I remembered that I can't sleep because my hands go numb...I have to pee EVERY 2 hours, and dang it, I just can't get comfortable. On the bright side, though, it will make the transition to newborn sleep schedules much easier.

Also, I am now right back to where I started with the whole morning sickness thing and I don't know if it's because of the extra Iron supplements I have to take or because my stomach is pushed up into my lungs.

I am lucky though, I only have 1 week left until my due date (please, baby, come out before then) and I have WONDERFUL friends and neighbors who have been trying everything in their power to help me go into labor.

Also, I swear I've been to the gym more this week than I have in any given month of my pregnancy. I've been swimming, walking, yoga-ing and stretching. Obviously, this kid doesn't care. I'm still pregnant.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay only one week left! I can not wait to see the new baby girl! Do you guys have a name picked out? Good luck with everything! Sometime pregnancy is NOT fun, but the reward is so great! The things us mommy's go through to get our little babies here!!

lacey said...

I feel your pain! Well not right now, but previously ... 3 times, I have felt your pain ;) I hope your little one comes soon. Don't you love being super emotional? If you need ANYTHING, please let us know. We would love to help with anything, really.