Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Day

We finally made it. Tim's reason for living. CHRISTMAS DAY!
3D SantaSanta
Tim was beside himself with giddyness all day. We woke up at 7am......THANKS HONEY! Gavin spent the night in our bed (I think he caught Anna's nasty cold) so I didn't get much sleep. Jess helped Gavin open up all of his gifts.....what a spoiled boy!!
He got a Drop n' Roar Dinosaur, an animal train, a picnic table, see n' say, a cute ride on toy, blocks, binkies, clothes and much much more.




Don't worry, I did buy Tim gifts.....do you really think I got off that easily?! His gifts included the miter saw he's been eyeing all year, new clothes, cleaning supplies (his other love) and lots and lots of clorox wipes and beef jerky.

And Tim, just like every year went OVERBOARD on my gifts (not that I'm complaining!) He got me lots of new clothes, new running shoes, Sims expansion pack A NEW COMPUTER CHAIR, more shoes, more clothes and lotsa chocolate! He knows how to keep a girl happy.


Jess......I love the Fraggle Rock DVD! I watched most of the episodes so far! Boy, does it make me think of Elsie's.

0 comments: