Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was loaded with things to do.....like always. I loved it though! Tim was way too excited for words. He is such a little kid sometimes. I just love that about him. We started off the day by getting into our Christmas pajamas. Every year, Tim and I buy Christmas PJ's and wear them ALL day Christmas Eve and for as long as possible on Christmas day (until we start to stink). I love it. Any excuse to buy comfy clothes is good enough for me! We then went to Grandma Betty's (Shawn's Mom) annual Christmas Eve party. That place is always packed FULL of people, presents and food. Gavin was such a good boy the entire time. (Of course he was, he was with Papa Hippie and Grandma. He's always good for them.)


"Ya Man". Thanks Papa Hippie for the hat!

Tim walked away with the fancy kite he has always wanted and I got bath stuff. I love smelly good bath stuff. You can never go wrong with that!

After the party, we crashed another party.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!"

You are easily the best daddy that any one could ever ask for. You have sacrificed so much to give your kids the best life possible. You amaze me with how great you are. We know all you have done for us and we will love you forever. You are always the one we can count on..... no matter what!! I love you and hope you have a Happy Birthday!


Every year, we head out to Blake and Paula's where they have the best food for any holiday party. They had grilled salmon, sushi, buffalo wings, seasoned pork.....you name it, they had it! What a good way to celebrate my papa's birthday! Gavin enjoyed being passed around to all of his Aunts and Uncles who have never seen him. They were all shocked to see such a big kid. He was such a trooper considering it was WAY past his bead time!

We then headed home, Jessica in tow. She ended up spending Christmas Eve at our place. I loved having my little sister there. She passed out as soon as she layed on our Love Sac. Although, it was nice to wake up and have her there Christmas morning. It reminded me of when we were little.

0 comments: