Tuesday, December 26, 2006


On with Christmas Day....

After getting giddy with the unwrapping we drove to my dad's house where he and Jodi were making us Christmas breakfast. What good parents?! We don't even live there and they STILL feed us! Ian was a good boy as usual. He loves his new Game Cube Santa brought him and was playing Lego Star Wars the entire time we were there. Anna was just as good getting lots of new baby toys. Poor kid though. She was so sick the last couple of days with a horrible cold. The poor thing. Also, Jodi, I hope you can soon stop sleeping with Anna on the recliner and hopefully sleep in your own bed this week. Anna's definately a Daddy's Girl.
We then headed over to my mom and Shawn's house....across the street. Oh, how convenient! We unwrapped more presents, went home, took a nap, then went back to my mom's for Christmas dinner. (This makes me tired just blogging about it!)













And then we went home and SLEPT. Man, it felt good to sleep in my bed. Even though I had a stuffy nose Gavin next to me, I still slept pretty good!

Last, but not least, I must admit that our pumpkin from halloween and our "Happy Autumn" wreath on our front door just got taken down.......ummmm.....TODAY! We never use our front door since we only need to go through the garage door. Sadly, we forgot all about the mushy, smelly pumpkin on our front porch. I'm sure our neighbors thought we were absolute scrooges. Oh well, better late than never, right?!
Well, if you didn't get a Christmas Card this year, sorry, it's not a fluke. I honestly FORGOT! Oh well, MERRRRRRRRYYYYY CHRISTMAS anyways!!

0 comments: