Lets get a rolling with the holiday update......
The holidays have been absolutely nuts this year. With me working (catering is crazy!) alot more this month as well as trying to keep up with the bug, I have got to squeeze in one whole month of fun into one BIG ol' post.
Let me also start off by saying.......
I'M SO HAPPY IT'S OVER!!!
Not that it wasn't fun and all, but geez, I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders (And alotta weight has been added to my keester...)
The beginning of the month started off pretty smoothly. Tim was itching to put our tree up after Halloween, but I told him he had to wait until after Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving, that tree was up before I got out of bed. Well, I guess it wasn't too hard for him. Last year, we just took off the breakable ornaments, wrapped it up in a huge plastic baggy and hauled it to the basement. Never thought it was such a good idea until I realized how much easier it was than having to set it up again. NICE!
Shopping was also better this month considering we got off to a rusty start. Tim and I just picked a day and got alot of it done. It was surprisingly easy. I really didn't even mind the malls this year and that's including the 2 hour wait and $25 photo's with the big red guy. It really was good!
****This is the only picture I have with Gavin and Santa on my digital camera. The nazi's at the mall wouldn't let you near Mr. Claus with a camera of any kind. Needless to say I was forced to purchase the holy schmoley expensive stuff from them and I don't have a scanner in order to share it with the rest of you....... Sorry, it's upsidedown!

Later on in the month we had our annual Christmas Shindig at Robert's Restaurant. (For those who don't know, that's where I "work") Like always, we had alot of fun. This year was a little different though. We decided that since we are all reproducing like rabbits, it was time that we start making the party more kid friendly. We played some silly games and exchanged white elephant gifts. (Sorry Cheryl, the pregnancy test was ALL Tim's idea) Janice and Jenn helped me plan alot of it and I couldn't have done it without them. THANKS YOU SEXY GIRLS, YOU!
Gavin then helped me clean the house for Tim's parents to spend the night. He did the laundry
and the took a nap. Life is sure rough for him! 

0 comments:
Post a Comment