It's Jesska.....Like Fresca! Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl I know. I Lub, lub, lub, lub you more than I can describe. No matter how much we fight, I still lub you. You always make me laugh.....even when I'm trying to punch you.
Thank you for doing everything you can for me. You will never know the good that you've done (Holding my hand while getting a HUGE needle in my back is one and sitting outside of the room when Gavin was born is two.) That meant so much to me. I cry just thinking about it. You are the best sister anyone could ask for and I am greatful you were given to me. I truly know that we lubbed each other so much in heaven and that is why God made us sisters. I know that at times, I am really not the best example for you, but I want you to know that the church is true. Truer than you can imagine. The temple is the place to be and I can help you get there. I am here for you always and will support you no matter what.
I LOVE you, sis! SOOOOOO MUCHO!
(Oh yes, Gavin wanted to give you a big ol' lick in the face from your favorite nephew! Happy Birthday Aunt Jess! Thanks for helping me with my presents on Christmas!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment