Friday, August 15, 2008

Caribou County Fair 2008

Here are some random photos of the most redneck of them all...The Caribou County Fair. Sadly, I don't have many pics of the fair itself. Just a bunch of random stuff.
Gavin and Tatum taking a swim. Gavin had a funny time adjusting to the hose water. A bit cold for him.

Chris and I after the 5 K. We got FREE Powerade, Tshirts and fancy wrist bands (all left over from the year before...the dates were totally wrong LOL! Only at this fair, I tell you) I finished in 37 minutes. Not bad...for me....being pregnant, chubby and short.
Buddies getting ready for the parade.
Our tribe of Fowlers
Riley, Tatum and Wyatt at the Little Buckaroo Contest.
Riley ALMOST one. He would have if he would have tripped the kid who went last. That kid was definitely on steroids. Too bad they don't have random drug testing in the Little Buckaroo.
This picture is for Mel, Paige, Erin and Morgan......Your dad looks GREAT in pink! Gavin wouldn't let go of your mom until she left. He must have smelled Cooper on her!

2 comments:

Lindell said...

you're pregnant? congrats! how did i miss that info?
great job on the race :)

Erin said...

That picture of my dad is freakin awesome! Looks like you guys had fun!!