
(these pictures are when he was first born. I don't have any others loaded since the virus problem. I miss how little he was!)Thanks, Julie for tagging Gavin. I was looking for something fun to blog about and this was just what I needed.
The tag is nice and easy. Just name 10 fun facts about your kids. Any mom can do that! I think it would be hard to stop at 10!
Here goes:
1. Gavin is a sleeper! He sleeps like a log. He sleeps in until 9AM EVERYDAY and takes a 3-4 hour nap everyday. LOVE IT!
2. Gavin loves to get dirty and play with bugs. He could spend hours in a dirt pile and never get board.
3. He is my little traveler. Just since he's been born he's been to Seattle, Disney World, all over Arizona, Denver, Idaho and every weekend trip in between. He has been all over and has never been a pain. He does well outside of his normal routine and just goes with the flow.
4. He is left handed and loves to draw "circo's" (circles) and funny faces.
5. He loves to copy everything Tim does. He follows him around with a rag and a squirt bottle of water and mimics all of Tim's cleaning skills. He gets so serious when it comes to cleaning...just like his daddy.
7. His favorite things to do include: going "jump, jump" at Riley and Tatum's, playing at my mom and Shawn's house, beating up on Ian and Anna at my dad's, watching his Thomas the "Choo Choo" movies and just being outside. He is ALWAYS so silly and so happy. He just cracks me up on some of the stuff he says or does.
8. He loves pizza, macaroni and cheese, frozen peas, eggs, apples, lean pockets, pretzels, chocolate milk, french fries, oatmeal....and pretty much anything you set in front of him.
9. I love how he loves to say his prayers and always makes sure we pray. He'll sit and read his scriptures (the children's) and really seem to understand it (kind of), and he loves to sing in church. I have to say though, my kid HATES nursery. He would rather die than be left in nursery without Tim or myself. I don't understand it. He does fine anywhere else, it's just nursery.
10. His current obsessions include anything with trains, Wall-e, Kungfu Panda, Chocolate milk, looking through our old scrapbooks, babies (thank goodness), and helping me with anything he can.
I love my little boy and wouldn't trade him for anything. I love his curly hair and his silly smile more than life itself. I couldn't imagine one day without him!
I guess I better tag some people...I'll go with the kids of Lacey, Kim, and Erin. (Don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't want to do it!)

3 comments:
Crystal, email me so I can link directly to your blog! I also need to ask you something...
By the way, I love your pictures!!!
What's your email?
bakingwithkim@yahoo.com
Post a Comment